22 April, 2009

Earth Day

Today is Earth day. I have lots of plants to plant for earth day today. I am going to plant at least one not sure which one. I know I will not be planting my Magnolia tree. At a later time I will be putting her into a bigger pot till I buy a house or she gets too big and then I will plant her where ever she needs to be planted. Here is a picture of her when I first got her.



On another note, I will be at the hospital most of the day. My mother in law is having an outpatient procedure but she still will have to be totally sedated. I don't like this too much considering she is too old to be given major anesthetic. But she isn't too worried about it so what can I say or do. I know nothing will happen but it still worries me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to find a good day, and just dig in and plant all day :-) It will make you feel happy when you are finished.
I love the magnolia.